Manga Forum

Welcome to the Manga Forum! Its very new but it will grow bigger and bigger! Hope you will register and keep the forum active!

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell me if you like this idea or not!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroGrapeJuice

PostSubject: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:18 pm

hello! im sumera, but call me sumi! i want to write a manga. i came up with pretty crappy ideas but i sort of liked this one and i want to see how some other people would like it! please help! i really need opinions. =)
So the title will be 'tsuresatte manchou' . (take me away high tide). and .. its about this girl named Cho Sakurai, and shes half shinigami. in this plot, shinigami are death gods from the moon and they live up there in harmony with the bunnies who make rice cakes. =) Her mother was a shinigami, but she suicided when cho was 3. now she's a junior high 2nd year student. but anyway... these shinigami are invisible but half shinigami arent. so cho is like a real person. but like all shinigami, during hightide on fullmoon nights, if she is by a waterbody, she goes to the moon!
so her and her father move to a new town where their house is located by a vast river. she finds herself there one night, and that is how she experianced this for the first time. she was safe the first time, and she went for her first day of school the next day. meanwhile, she makes new friends too. oh, cho is a very 'dark' sort. she has longish black hair with a fringe that covers her eyes when she looks down. her eyes are thin and light blue. she wears glasses in school. she prefers to be alone and she often seems pretty low. but shes not emo, dont mistake that!
her new best friend at school is a girl name tsurara (i may change it) whos a cheerful girl who collects four leaf clovers. there otherones too.
this is going to be a shoujo manga so theres going to me more to the story, but is this plot pretty ok so far? ill add love, laughter and otherstuff later. dont worry. its all up there. Wink my thought process is driving a little low now, but i may write again when im more creative. thank you! please comment!
=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ZeroGrapeJuice.deviantart.com
Vegetazoid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Wow, wow wow! That manga you created... I love it! I really look forward to, if you will send the idea to shonen manga or jump, because i would love if it would come out in a real book! I really like the "shinigami"s and Cho Sakurais name. It sounds pretty awsome! Hope your dream will come true!

Thanks alot to WireFrame for making my avatar/signature/stamp he rocks, respect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-forum.forumotion.com
Super Adam 13

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 am

Interesting idea!
I thinks yous should like, make it super awesome and such, and like post about it. And if you can draw, than DRAW IT, haha afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
midnight.sky

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:32 am

The thing with shinigami or half-shinigami is pretty common idea I guess.. But you should make a plot.. The story itself, the one that distinguish your story and the others.
and, yes.. gag will do well with this kind of manga..

Good luck, Sum! I'm looking forward for the next progress Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Maybe?!......maybe?....aha...It could work?? If done right, of course. A kind of...Oh my Goddess meets Tenchi Muyo feel about it, with elements of My neighbor Totoro(Studio Ghibli) Yes! should be quit interesting to watch once finally finished. I look forward to reading a fully developed screenplay. Good luck dude!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me if you like this idea or not!   

Back to top Go down

Tell me if you like this idea or not!
Page 1 of 1