Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Forum

Welcome to the Manga Forum! Its very new but it will grow bigger and bigger! Hope you will register and keep the forum active!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABC not rescuing canceled "Ghost Whisperer"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warduria

ABC not rescuing canceled "Ghost Whisperer" Empty
PostSubject: ABC not rescuing canceled "Ghost Whisperer"   ABC not rescuing canceled "Ghost Whisperer" EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

"After five Ghost Whisperer DVD seasons and over 100 episodes, we are disappointed to announce 'Ghost Whisperer' will not be returning for a sixth season," executive producers Kim Moses and Ian Sander said in a statement Ghost Whisperer box set.

ABC, whose studio sibling co-produced "Ghost Whisperer DVD season" with CBS, had expressed an interest in "Ghost Whisperer," which consistently won its Friday-night time period.

Hewitt starred as a medium who can communicate with Ghost Whisperer DVDs spirits and helps them "cross over" to the other side after their unfinished business is resolved.

"I just really worked on my mental part for a couple of Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD, got myself in a really good mindset," she says, adding that she was "bummed out" and "had to get over the embarrassment of the photos.

Then, the Ghost Whisperer star decided to give up her 24 Hours DVD| 24 Hours donuts and make time to squeeze in workouts during her busy schedule – to get healthier, but not slim down drastically.

"I think I'm a work in 24 Hours DVD Set," she admits. "[But] I feel it's so much better than [it was] a year-and-a-half ago, and I feel like in another eight 24 Hours DVDs, it's going to be so much 24 Hours DVD Season than it is today."

Even with her new-found confidence, the 5-foot-2-inch 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD, whose Lifetime movie The Client List airs July 19, still fesses up to dreaming about having a certain body type.

"I'd want to have Gisele Bundchen's body. Even though 24 DVD new release's tall and skinny, she does have curves … and I think that's hot," says Hewitt. "Halle Berry also is kind of amazing."

For more on Jennifer Love Hewitt – including her Prison Break DVD| Prison Break, exercise secrets and (honest!) thoughts on plastic surgery – pick up this week's PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

In a world that's overly focused on body image, Prison Break DVD Set Hewitt is urging young women not to obsess about weight – because it's simply not worth it.

"When I meet young girls, I'm always Prison Break DVD Box Set, 'Just do me one favor,' " she tells PEOPLE in its new issue. "Love what you look like right now – and remember I said it 10 years from now because it's the greatest gift I can give."

Having already witnessed first-hand how Prison Break DVDs it can be to love your own figure – the 31-year-old spoke out against critics in December 2007 when unflattering Prison Break complete box set of her on the beach surfaced – Hewitt says she first focused on getting a mind makeover.

It's looking more and more like "Prison Break DVD Season" really is done after 20 seasons — despite creator/executive producer *bleep* Wolf's insistence that "the CSI New York DVD is not dead."

Wolf — desperate for a 21st season to break the tie of CSI New York DVD Season with "Gunsmoke" — has been trying to find another home for the show. But the cable channel believed to be the prime target, TNT, has issued a statement that it is not interested.

Wolf may be looking for another outlet, but because of a CSI New York DVD box set deal, TNT would have to approve a 21st season in any case. So it's not looking good.

For all the complaining about the cancellation of "CSI New York DVDs," the ratings for the series finale were a pretty strong indication that NBC made the right decision. That last episode was last in its time slot. It attracted 7.6 million viewers, trailing CBS's "CSI New York box set" (12.4 million) by 39 percent and ABC's "The Bachelor" (8.4 million) by 10 percent. "The Simpsons Box Set" was also last in the advertiser-friendly 18-49 demographic.

Meanwhile, "Ghost Whisperer" has given up the The Simpsons dvd season. Canceled by CBS, ABC (which co-produced the show) was considering picking it up.

But ABC passed, and "Ghost Whisperer" is done after five the simpsons dvd box set.

Television needs another cop show about as much as the the simpsons dvd|the simpsons of Mexico needs more oil, but in both cases, no one has been able to stanch the flow.

Even as the cop genre seems beyond saturation, along comes TNT's "the simpsons dvds," a series with a fresh character in a fresh environment with a fresh look and sound that proves, against all odds, that good actors and agile execution trump format every time. The show premieres Tuesday.

Jason Lee, in a role as different from the simpsons seasons dvd as Gomer Pyle is from Andy Sipowicz, stars as Detective Dwight Hendricks of the Memphis Police Department. He's a good ol' boy in the best sense of the word, steeped in Memphis lore and at ease with the the simpsons complete dvd box set ways of the region. One might compare him to Timothy Olyphant's lawman, Kentucky native Raylan Givens in FX's "Justified," except that Dwight loves his hometown and would never try to break the simpsons complete season of it.

He has a partner, Charlie "the simpsons complete seasons dvd" White (Sam Hennings), who, in the premiere, is mostly along for the ride. So, too, are the other detectives, whose personalities might be fleshed out in subsequent episodes. These include overeager officer Davey Sutton (DJ Qualls), financially struggling Detective the simpsons complete dvd (Leonard Earl Howze) and Sgt. JC Lightfoot (Abraham Benrubi), a self-described Choctaw based on a single great, great-parent.

Actually, the only character besides the simpsons box set with meaty lines in the premiere is his by-the-book boss, Lt. Tanya Rice (Alfre Woodard), newly transferred to the inner-city precinct from the uptight 'burbs. Their predictably antagonistic relationship turns into one with the simpsons on dvd nuance by opener's end.

Liz W. Garcia and Joshua Harto created the the simpsons new release, but it was the casting of Lee in the lead that sets it apart. He quickly and gracefully inhabits the character and makes him instantly likable, rough edges and all.
Back to top Go down

ABC not rescuing canceled "Ghost Whisperer"
Page 1 of 1