Manga Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Forum

Welcome to the Manga Forum! Its very new but it will grow bigger and bigger! Hope you will register and keep the forum active!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eldorado002

Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime? Empty
PostSubject: Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?   Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi. I'm desperate to find out the title of my fav manga cartoon when I was a kid.

All I can remember abt d cartoon are;

1. The main character was poisoned and had to perform a task to get the antidote

2. There was a scene with ninjas jumping ard on trees and they were all beheaded by a big guy with some kind of boomerang

3. There was a girl who had poison in her blood

4. The girl with poison was raped by a man thereby poisoning him. The rapist was later killed by the main chracter although it was the poison that really killed him

5. The girl offered to av sex with the main character so that her poison could counteract his. He didn't have sex with her

5. At d end, the girl was stabbed in the back by someone she trusted

6. The main character kissed her as she died thereby using her poison to counteract his

7. The final battle was on a burning boat with the hero cutting off the villian's hand to save himself

I know this is long but if these descriptions make sense to you, please let me know the title of this anime
Back to top Go down
midnight.sky

midnight.sky

PostSubject: Re: Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?   Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 am

I have no idea.. but if I encounter that kind of thing when I read manga, I'll let you know..
Back to top Go down
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?   Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 pm

eldorado002 wrote:
Hi. I'm desperate to find out the title of my fav manga cartoon when I was a kid.

All I can remember abt d cartoon are;

1. The main character was poisoned and had to perform a task to get the antidote

2. There was a scene with ninjas jumping ard on trees and they were all beheaded by a big guy with some kind of boomerang

3. There was a girl who had poison in her blood

4. The girl with poison was raped by a man thereby poisoning him. The rapist was later killed by the main chracter although it was the poison that really killed him

5. The girl offered to av sex with the main character so that her poison could counteract his. He didn't have sex with her

5. At d end, the girl was stabbed in the back by someone she trusted

6. The main character kissed her as she died thereby using her poison to counteract his

7. The final battle was on a burning boat with the hero cutting off the villian's hand to save himself

I know this is long but if these descriptions make sense to you, please let me know the title of this anime
See....Ninja Scroll the movie circa 1995
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?   Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! Do U know the tiltle of this anime?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Forum :: Manga :: Manga-
Jump to: